- Visit Campus
- Cost & Aid
- Campus Life
When applying for admission to The University of South Dakota, you must supply documentation that you have completed an accredited secondary school.
International students must complete the following steps for submitting transcripts and credentials for schools attended outside of the United States:
- Submit official transcripts to The University of South Dakota
- Complete an application for evaluation of your credentials from Educational Credential Evaluators.
- Submit the application, photocopies of the official academic credits and any additional fees to
Educational Credential Evaluators
- One copy of the evaluation report will be sent to the student, and one copy will be sent to The University of South Dakota.
- Admission will not be granted and no foreign transfer credits will be accepted until a report is received.
In addition to these requirements, international students transferring from other colleges in the United States must have maintained a cumulative grade point average of 2.00 or above. Students who have not maintained a grade point average of 2.00 may be admitted at the discretion of the University.